Who should join
Individual members include employees of utilities, ISOs, technology companies, government agencies, legislative and regulatory bodies, and academic institutions. ADS members are engineers, economists, educators, consultants, regulators, and legislators, as well as marketing and communications professionals.
Group members include utilities, ISOs, RTOs, technology companies, service companies, consulting firms, and academic institutions.
Individual membership & benefits
- Open to any individual
- Receipt of ADS e-Newsletter (monthly)
- Eligibility for an interview in the ADS e-Newsletter
- Participation in monthly member-only "Drop-In Calls"
- Access to ADS member database
- Discount to attend ADS events, including the National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid™
- Access to ADS staff
- Receipt of e-Bulletins on Developments and Announcements of note
- Participation in ADS workgroups and subcommittees
- Participation in implementation of the National Action Plan on Demand Response
- Eligibility for election to ADS Board Of Directors
Group Membership & Benefits
The “Group” membership category of ADS is open to companies, nonprofits, academic institutions, agencies, and other organizations that wish to get visibility for their organization and obtain additional membership benefits at this level. To register as a group member, contact us
Small Group ($5,000)
Large Group ($15,000)
- Open to companies with greater than $100M in revenue and utilities with more than 100K customers, as well as Small Organizations that would like to join at this level
- Up to 10 individual memberships w/ all benefits listed above
- Receipt of bi-weekly “Update on DR and Smart Grid Developments Newsletter™” and login access to demandresponseinfo.org
- Eligibility for a seat on the ADS Board Of Directors
- Input on ADS Research and Informational Projects
- Eligibility for an interview or member spotlight in the ADS e-Newsletter
- Company logo on ADS website
- Two half-price passes to the National Town Meeting on Demand Response and Smart Grid™ ($1,200 value)
- National Town Meeting sponsorship that includes one exhibit space, plus logo displayed on conference signage, website, session room screens, and in email blasts promoting the event ($5,000 value)
ADS reserves the right to update or change, at any time, its Benefits of Membership or the requirements for becoming a member. You can always review the most current version of the Benefits of Membership on this page. ADS reserves the right to reject or remove a membership for any entity or individual where ADS determines that the activities of such an entity or individual are not consistent with the ADS mission or goals or that are otherwise adverse to the interests of ADS.